US IT Recruiter
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from Hexaware Technologies!!!
Looking for the Dynamic professional with US IT Recruitment Experience.
Current Location :
Roles & Responsibilities:
- • Responsible for handling IT requirements from US-based clients.
• To understand IT requirements and deliver qualified candidates as needed for both contractual as well as Full time hiring needs of Hexaware.
• Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings and Networking within time frame
• Posting Job positions on portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
• Negotiation, paper work validation and delivering candidates for assigned requisitions.
• Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination and taking care of the joining formalities.
• Should have hands on experience on End to End Recruitment cycle for the USA markets.
• Must have experience in Full Recruiting Lifecycle (gathering requirements, candidate searches, candidate screening, Negotiations, candidate submission, follow-up, Interview & On Boarding etc)
• Proficient in sourcing right candidates through extensive portal search and Vendors. Proficient in using Boolean Searches and searching on Social Media (LinkedIN)
• Should have excellent communication, convincing skills, and negotiation skills
• Should have worked on FTE hiring, and should be familiar with various visa and contract types for US markets.
• The candidate shall be self-motivated and should have the ability to deliver results and handle pressure.
• Must be willing to work in night shift