Optum Global Solutions walk-in for Claims Associate
We are currently looking for dedicated professionals to fulfill the following job responsibilities:
Responsible for the accurate processing and completion of medical claims.
Process claims, that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards.
Proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit.
Ability to understand and apply plan concepts to include: Deductible, Coinsurance, Copay, Out-of-pocket, Maximums, inside limits and exclusions, State variations.
Recognize issues related to variable deductible , coordina tion of benefits, carve-out and alternate benefits.
Adhere to quality improvement initiatives.
Demonstrate increasing productivity to meet minimum requirements while maintaining quality standards.
Special projects as required.
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Only Freshers are welcome. (BA, BCom BBA & BSc) Graduated since 2015 to 2018.
– Has to be a graduate- We do not accept “Results awaited” candidates.
– BE/ BTech, MCA, BPharma and regular MBAs are not eligible.
– Good Analytical & comprehension skills.
– Open to working in Night Shifts (5:45 PM to 3:15 AM & 8:30 PM to 6:00 AM).
– Should have good hand on MS Office.
– Good keyboard skills with average typing speed of around 30 WPM.