Hiring for Seller Support Associate – Voice (0-4 Years)- Walk In
Time : 9.30 AM- 11.30 AM
Venue:Amazon Development Centre, Orion Building, Ground Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Opp. To Soul Space Arena Mall, KR Puram, Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560048
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or e-mail support governed by internal service level agreements. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Ideal Candidate Profile
High energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers. Willingness to work to high performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work are critical competencies for this role. The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support to sellers.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Education: 3rd level qualification Graduation
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Orion Building, Doddanekundi Circle, outer ring road, Marathalli Post Bangalore-560037
Timings:- 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM (Strictly )
Please take a print out of this letter as a token of invite.