Customer Service Associate (Work from Office) -Hyderabad
In order to be considered for this position your current city of residence should be Hyderabad
Employment Start Date: 4th June 2018
To continue the application process, you will need the following set up to complete the assessment smoothly:
- High Speed Internet Speed. Recommended 10MBPS
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher (required) OR
- Google Chrome Version: 220.127.116.11 (required) OR
- Firefox Version: 18.104.22.168 (required)
- Cookies must be permitted
- Pop-up windows must be permitted
This role will offer an associate a salary range of INR 204750 to INR 246286 per annum depending on the experience range the candidate holds. The same may be revised at the time of the issuance of an Offer Letter as per prevailing levels of pay at the time of issue of the Offer Letter. The amounts stated herein are only indicative and in no way a binding commitment on the Company’s part. In addition, you will be eligible for benefits as per company policies.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity anddepartment standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed or faster from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic)
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable.
- You may use an external monitor (with appropriate cables), wired USB keyboard, and wired USB mouse, but they are not required or provided.
- Power back up for minimum 6 hours
- You will be shipped a headset and token to the address provided in your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
- Associates will utilize Amazon-provided laptops and headsets to manage their work, including scheduling shifts and taking customer contacts.